Thanks to the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center for partnering with Baehr Challenge on March 15, 2019 to present:
The Muhammad Ali All Star Conference – A Day About Parkinson’s
It was a wonderful day of education and exercise with healthcare professionals and connecting with people with Parkinson’s and their care partners. A special thanks to all our presenters.
- — How close are We to Diagnosing Parkinson’s Disease by a Biopsy? by Charles Adler, MD, PhD from the Department of Neurology at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine.
- — Exercise and PD: A Practical Approach by Melinda Theobald, MS the Outreach Program Manager and Exercise Physiologist from Banner Health Wellness West
- — The Genetics of Parkinson’s Disease by Ignacio Mata, PhD, Assistant Staff, Genomic Medical Institute Lerner Research Institute at Cleveland Clinic
- — It’s Not All About You! By Kathryn Baehr, LMFT, Marriage and Family Therapist, K. Baehr and Associates, LLC
- — Living with Parkinson’s: A Patient Perspective by Brian Baehr, Baehr Challenge, Ltd.
We hope to see you at the next All Star Parkinson’s Conference. And, thank you for your continuing support!
The Brian Baehr Family