9th Annual Baehr Challenge Obstacle Course Race
Making Parkinson’s Baehrable Since 2010!
Thank you and Great Big Baehr hugs to everyone!
• Mother Nature for providing perfect weather
• On the Mend on the Move Physical Therapy for providing a first aid station
• Impact Physical Therapy for leading the warm-up session
• Dedicated Sponsors, especially Impax and Medtronic
• Army of ‘Baehrly Helping’ Volunteers
• Nearly 500 inspired race participants, including 80 with PD
• Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center, Banner Neuro Wellness Centers of Gilbert and Sun City for encouraging and assisting the PD participants
• Cheering spectators
• Aviano Community for hosting the event
• Breakfast crew for the sizzling pancake breakfast buffet
• Enthusiastic DJ, Harrison, from Living Energy had the crowd dancing
• Generous donors
• Everyone who helped and supported in any way
• This event is not possible without your support.
Click Here to see pictures of the event and buy photos if interested.
Since its inception in 2010, the Baehr Challenge has raised more than $150,000 to fund scientific research for better treatments and a cure for PD and to support local organizations that serve and guide people living with Parkinson’s and their families. Thanks for helping to make a difference in the lives of people living with Parkinson’s and their families. All proceeds from this event are donated to TeamFox, the fitness affiliate of the Michael J. Fox Foundation. Their single goal is to eliminate Parkinson’s disease in our lifetime! Your continued support helps make this goal possible.
This was a morning of Fitness, Food, Family, Friends and Fun. We hope to see you again next year.
Thanks for your support!
The Brian Baehr Family